How to playLearn how to play muliplayer slot tournaments at Ladbrokes Casino
To play a Slot Tournament, do the following:
- In the lobby, double click the Tournaments option and choose slots.
- Select the type of tournament you want to join. Your options are:
- Sit ‘n’ Go
- The available slot tournaments are displayed.
- Select the slot tournament you want to join. Note: You can only join a slot tournament if the status of the tournament is open.
- You can view the details of the slot tournament you wish to join. The following information is available to you:
- Click the Join button.
- Once you have doubled clicked on the tournament you want to play you will be asked to supply an alias. Simply decide what you would like your alias to be called and enter.
- Once you have confirmed your entry, you are allocated a fixed amount of coins and a timeframe within which to play this slot tournament.
- The player with the highest win box value at the end of the slot tournament wins the pot.
The following rules apply:
- Players registered for a slot tournament can only play in slot tournaments.
- The maximum number of Players that can enter the tournament may be limited or not, depending on the slot tournament
- Slot tournaments are played to the end.
- If a Player withdraws from a slot tournament before it is over (and after the start time), they forfeit their entry fee.
- If a Player does not return to a slot tournament, they forfeit their entry fee.
Important:Slot tournament coins have no value other than as counters in the tournament. Slot tournament coins have no cash-out value. Cash is awarded if you place within the prize positions.
- The maximum number of players that can enter the slot tournament may be limited or not, depending on the tournament type.
- If you register for a slot tournament and are not logged on to the casino system at the time the tournament starts, you forfeit your entry fee. Slot tournaments are over when the time limit expires or the player has used up all their coins. In the unlikely event that a slot tournament that is in progress has to be cancelled, and the slot tournament cannot be paused and postponed by a few minutes, each Player is refunded their total entry fee to the tournament.
- If a player is disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on behalf of the Player.
- If the player reconnects within the tournament time, they can continue playing in the tournament.
- If the player cannot reconnect, their winning total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.