BLACKJACK YOUR WAY AT LADBROKES
We've got a wide range of tables to suit your individual playing style – from single spot Classic Blackjack to our exciting and fast-paced Multi-Hand Blackjack – it's safe to say Ladbrokes Casino has the hottest Blackjack action around.
If you want to practice your game then play Blackjack for free, or if you're a budding pro then play for real and the chance to win major money prizes.
NEVER MISS A BET WITH LADBROKES MOBILE GAMES
Take your online gaming on the go! With our Blackjack mobile site and app you can now download our secure software and take your gameplay to new thrill-seeking heights.
Get ready to experience impressive graphics and sounds alongside fully immersive gameplay, with our wide range of animated Blackjack tables.
There's never been a better time to take a seat, place your bets and become the next big winner at Ladbrokes Casino.
Blackjack Hints & Tips
If you want some serious bang for your buck then Blackjack is the game for you! This quick-fire casino classic is perfect for both beginners and seasoned pros – and it doesn't take long to start winning!
Check out these helpful tips that will have you beating the dealer in no time!
Never split your 10s.
- Always split your Aces and 8s, regardless of what card the dealer is showing.
- You should stand on a hard 13 through 16, but only if the card the dealer is showing is a 6 or lower.
- If the dealer's showing card is a 7 through an Ace, you should hit.
- If the dealer is showing a 4, 5 or a 6, you should stand on a hard 12.
- If the dealer's showing card is a 2, 3, 7 or higher, you should hit a hard 12.
- You should continue to hit until you have at least 17 if the dealer's up card is a 10.
- You should hit a soft 17 if the dealer's up card is a 10.