3 Card Casino Poker GoldPlay Three Card Casino Poker Gold at Ladbrokes online casino
Three Card Casino Poker Gold has brilliant graphics, great ambient sound, smooth and fast action and an all-round "Gold" quality. One look at the beautifully crafted and crisp table and card artwork, with operational controls and rules easily to hand confirms that this game belongs at the top of the quality tree.
Three Card Casino Poker Gold at Ladbrokes Online Casino is played with one standard deck of 52 poker cards that are shuffled before each game.
The aim of Three Card Casino Poker Gold is to complete the game with the strongest hand.
Wager levels from £1.00 through to £200.00 cater for every playing style and bankroll with a maximum bet of £200.00 on Ante, Play and Pair Plus.
That makes for some serious action, and a maximum payout of £9 000.00 is possible.
Come to Ladbrokes Casino and experience for yourself the higher Gold Standard on 3 Card Poker.
The Ante game has regular and bonus payouts.
Regular payouts depend on the Dealer’s hand qualifying with a Queen High combination or higher, and the value of your hand. If the Dealer’s hand is less than a Queen High you will only win your ante bet and your bonus stake will be refunded.
The Pair Plus option allows you to place a side bet with a bonus paid out when winning with a flush, straight, 3 of a kind or Straight Flush. Which means you can still win on the pair plus option even if your ante hand loses to the dealer!
See the paytable below for payout information.
|Hand||Pair Plus||Ante Bonus|
|3 of a kind||30:1||4:1|
How to Play 3 Card Poker
- Place your chips an Ante and/or Pairplus.
Click Deal and you will be dealt three cards face up and the dealer will be dealt three cards face down.
- You now have the option to play or fold. If you fold you will lose any chips invested. Play means that you will have to raise by your original chip denomination to continue.
For example if you have placed a 1 chip on Ante you will need to place a further chip on Play in order to continue.
- The dealer will then turnover their cards.
- Both hands will be compared. If you have the higher poker hand the amount you win will depend upon the dealers hand. (See 6 & 7).
- If the dealer has a queen high combination or higher you will qualify for the ante bonus and with a winning hand will win at even money on both the ante and play bets.
- If the dealer has anything lower than a queen high combination then your ante play chips will be returned and you will only win your even money ante bet with a winning hand.
- If the dealer has a better hand then you will lose both your ante and play bet.
- If the hands are tied then your chips will be returned.
PairPlus – Please Note
The Pair Plus bet and payout is lost if you Fold, regardless of the value of your hand.
Min & Max Bets
|Min Bet||£1.00 on Ante and Pair Plus|
|Max Bet||£200.00 on Ante, Play and Pair Plus|
|Max Jackpot in currency (per hand)|| £9000.00
It is possible to win £1000.00 Max if you are dealt a Straight flush which pays 5:1 at a maximum bet of £200.00.
It is possible to win £8000.00 Max if you are dealt a Straight Flush on Pair Plus which pays 40:1 at a maximum bet of £200.00
To play 3 Card Casino Poker Gold in Ladbrokes Casino now, you can either:
- Play with our Free Play mode
- Try your luck with Real Play and gamble with real money.
If you enjoyed 3 Card Poker Gold you may also like:-