Blackjack Live Online At Ladbrokes Casino
If you want to experience the thrill of the blackjack table with an authentic casino experience, then our live blackjack tables are the perfect choice for you. We have a range of blackjack tables that you can play with all different live dealers, so you can be sure that you can find a game to suit you.
How To Play Live Blackjack
Once you've chosen a blackjack table that you want to play on, then you can begin with the live dealer. Firstly, you need to decide how much you want to bet, and place this in the centre of the table as you would on any of our other blackjack games across our site. Then you are dealt cards in turn, and you can see how the game is being played.
Clear – This will clear all of the bets that you have placed for that round.
Rebet – This will bet the same as your previous bet.
Confirm – This will confirm all of the bets that you have placed no the table and gameplay will begin.
Double – You can double the bet, draw one card and stand.
Hit – This will allow you to request one more card.
Split – This will split the hand that you have, and requests one more card giving you two hands on a single position.
Stand – No more cards will be drawn for you.
Insurance – This will allow you to protect your bet in the case a dealer has a blackjack.
Camera View – This will change the angle that you are looking at the dealer with.
? – This button is the help button and will bring up a reference screen to tell you how to place bets, the seating rules and more.
How To Bet On Live Blackjack
If a game round is progress when you enter a table then you must wait for the next one to place your bets. The time for placing a bet is quite limited, and a timer in the upper right corner of the game will show how many seconds there are left to bet.
To bet on our Live Blackjack tables:
• Click on a chip of a desired value in order to select it. Then click on the bet area on the Blackjack table in order to place your bet. Every click will add a chip of the same value to your bet, but you can also change the bet increase amount by clicking a different chip.
• Shift+clicking on the bet area will remove one chip from the bet.
• You must confirm your bet within the time limit to qualify to play for the game.
• Once a main bet is placed, you can place a side bet such as a Player's Pair or Dealer's Pair.
• Then wait for your turn, and use the Hit, Stand, Double, Split & Insurance buttons. If you do not make a selection then you will automatically Stand.
• If you choose to double, an amount matching your main bet will be taken and your main bet will be doubled.
• Winnings are paid at the end of each game round.
• You can skip a turn by not placing a bet.
Live Blackjack Payouts
The theoretical RTP of this game is 99.46% on the main game. There are a number of different payouts with this game. In some of our live blackjack tables, the dealer must draw to 16 and stand on all 17s.
Live Blackjack Free Play
With live blackjack, there is no free play option, but that doesn't mean that you can't practice on one of our other blackjack games before you head to our live tables. Live Blackjack can help you to truly recreate an authentic casino experience, in an environment that you're certain to enjoy. As soon as you're ready to try out our Live Blackjack tables, then sign up and enjoy our latest promotions and welcome offers.
Log into Ladbrokes to beat the dealer for real today!
To start playing Live Blackjack:
1. Know how much you want to bet.
2. Make your decision whether you stand or hit, double down or split.
3. Get as close to 21 as possible to win!
You can experience the thrill of the tables with this exciting table game, and with some many other top casino games perfect for you to try out, as well as a number of slots & roulette games, you can get the ultimate casino experience at Ladbrokes Casino.