Get ready to pick your winning numbers with the most popular casino game in the world!
Ladbrokes Casino's roulette games are the ultimate way to enjoy some classic casino action from the comfort of your own home.
With ten different roulette games, there's no shortage of choice when it comes to choosing which wheel spin.
European & American Roulette
‘European Roulette', otherwise known as ‘French Roulette', was created in the 17th century. Since then this game has become one of the most popular on Las Vegas strip. And while it has been traditionally been the preferred version of roulette, more and more people have become fans of the American version of the game.
American Roulette has the same rules but includes an extra green slot with double zeros.
Get the feel of the French Riviera with our classic French Roulette, or take a trip to Vegas for the double zero action of the ‘strip' in American Roulette.
Age of the Gods Roulette
For something a bit more colourful try our unique Age of the Gods Roulette game which gives you the opportunity to win extra spins bonuses.
With a top down view very much like a TV game show, you'll be jumping for joy when you win and we put your name up in lights!
Ready for Roulette?
If you're new to roulette this is what you need to know:
1. Roulette gives you the best odds of winning, especially when you bet on red or black.
2. Great odds makes roulette the most popular casino game worldwide.
3. At Ladbrokes Casino you can try our tables for free to get a hang of the game.
4. Our various promotions and offers also give you more opportunities than ever to win.
Spin the most exciting roulette games online!
Roulette, invented in France during the 17th century, has become one of the most popular online casino games in the world, with a much higher win rate than blackjack. Sign up today and you can take your pick of over 10 3D and live croupier tables to suit your personal taste and ensure every spin of the wheel is as much fun as the last.
- European Roulette – play the original game, featuring 37 slots numbered from 0 to 36, with a green zero for the house.
- American Roulette – try the version of roulette played in Las Vegas, with an extra green double zero to heighten the risk.
- Age of the Gods Roulette – win big on our roulette games, with bonus games, instant cash prizes and jackpot multipliers.
How to play Roulette
Roulette is a fun game with lots of different betting options: you can choose from a single number or range of numbers, or improve your odds by betting on a colour or odds and evens. Then the croupier spins the roulette wheel in one direction and launches the ball around the outside of the wheel in the opposite direction.
Once you start take a look at the table history to find the hottest (most frequent) and coldest (least frequent) numbers, group of numbers, or colours to help you try and predict where the ball might land.
Then sit back and enjoy the suspense as the ball slows down and moves toward the centre of the wheel. Thrill to the rattle as it bounces from slot to slot before settling in the winning slot.
Sign up today and claim up to £1,500 cashback
Sign up today to receive your welcome cashback. Whatever you pay in your first deposit, we'll match it pound for pound up to £500, and we'll also give you a cashback bonus on your second and third deposits. You could receive a total bonus of as much as £1,500. So what are you waiting for?
Playing online roulette is easy, whether you're a first timer or a casino veteran. Bet red or black, odd or even, first or last 18, and the odds are almost evens. You can place bets that cover 12 numbers, giving you a near 1 in 3 chance of winning, groups of six or four numbers or, if you're feeling especially daring, just select a single number giving you a 1 in 37 chance of winning and the biggest possible return. It's up to you!
As you would expect with Ladbrokes Online Casino, you will enjoy outstanding graphics, thrilling sound effects and exciting live video games. To help you feel safe, we also protect all of our games with industry leading encryption technology to keep your personal data – and your winnings – completely secure.
These are bets placed on the numbered section of the table, and offer the highest potential returns. These are:
- Straight - Also called a single, this is where you place a chip on a single number.
- Split - This is where you put a bet on two adjacent numbers, such 1,2 or 1,4. To do this, place your chip on the line separating the numbers.
- Square - Sometimes called a Corner, this where you place a bet on two adjacent splits, for example 1,2,4,5 or 2,3,5,6. To do this you put your chip at the point where all four numbers meet.
- Street - This is a bet on a line of three numbers, for example 1,2,3 or 4,5,6. To do this you place your chip on the outside edge of the number at the top or bottom of the line.
- Trio - Only available in European Roulette, this is a bet placed on 0,1,2 or 0,2,3, and is done by putting your chip where these numbers intersect.
- Basket - Exclusive to American Roulette, this is a bet placed on 0,1,2 or 00,2,3, and is done by putting your chip where the three numbers meet.
- Top Line - Another American exclusive, allowing you to bet on 0,00,1,2,3 by placing your chip on the outside corner of 0 and 1 or 00 and 3.
These are bets placed on the fields around the numbered section of the table, which offer a great chance of winning – usually with smaller payouts. They are:
- 1 to 18 - As the name suggests, this is a bet placed on the first 18 numbers on the table.
- 19 to 36 - Similarly, this is a bet placed on the last 18 numbers on the table.
- Red or Black - This is a bet on the colour of the number where the ball stops at the end of the spin.
- Odd or Even - Simply place a bet on whether the final number shown on the wheel will be odd or even.
- Dozen Bets - This is where you bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24) or third (25-36) twelve numbers on the table.
- Column Bets - A bet on all 12 numbers running from left to right or top to bottom of the table, for example 1,4,7,10 across to 34.
- Snake Bet - Some games also allow you to bet on a sequence of numbers zig-zagging across the table as follows: 1,5,9,12,14,16,19,23,27,30,32,34.
You have just read about how to play basic roulette, terminology, outside bet and different types of roulette, so now
And enjoy the fun.